Friday, January 9, 2009

Gritty City


Ver mapa más grande

Status report

Overall: San Salvador is hot, gritty, and full of action. Guatemala`s countryside was exceptionally beautiful but I guess I prefer the energy of El Salvador´s capital. Provided I stay off the streets after dark, that is.

Interviews: Going well. My spanish failed me today for some unknown reason, which was a real bummer. I fell asleep watching american TV, so maybe that´s why...? I couldn´t resist -- its was 30 Rock, my favorite show ever.

Weather: My eyebrows are curling out of control. There is nothing to be done to help them. Same goes for the hair. Even so, the sun on my face feels soooooo nice.

Highlight: Walking around downtown San Salvador today, someone was bumping (and I mean, really loud, bass rattling the street cart vendors) tbe song Doodoo Brown! Nothing like a little Luke to set the tone in a new city.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home