Tuesday, October 7, 2008

20 Billion For Every Year He's Been Alive


Neel Kashkari
Curriculum Vitae

Objective: I am very interested in furthering my skills as the Interim Head of the Office of Financial Stability. I am highly qualified for this position because I have worked for the US Treasury for two whole years and all my buddies from Goldman work here now too. I have a lot of good ideas about what to do with the $700 billion because I used to build space ships. I'm 35 and I'm from Ohio, so I am confident that I can reinstill confidence in our shaky markets.

EDUCATION
- MBA, University of Pennsylvania (2002)
- MS, Engineering, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- BS, Engineering, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign

WORK EXPERIENCE
- Head of Subprime Fast-Track Loan Modification Plan, US Treasury Department (2006-present)
- Vice President, Goldman Sachs (2002-2006)
- Technology Developer for NASA Space Science Missions, TRW (sometime in the 90s)

SKILLS
- Excellent silent figurehead capabilities
- Eagle-like stare

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home